Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stewart Island Camp - February 12th-17th

Stewart Island was awesome!
We did so many memorable activities: rocky shore study, bush walking, swimming, fishing off the wharf, fishing off the charter boat, visiting the museum and DOC, just to name a few!
I have had trouble loading camp photos onto this computer and Mr Preddy's take too long to load, so here are a small few photos to remember our 2012 camp by!

We made it to the top of Garden Mound!
Hayden and his fish
Logan and his fish

Having a great time digging holes and swimming at Bathing Beach

Fishing for spottys off the wharf

Wahoo! Finally I caught a spotty!

Do I really have to kiss it Jules?

The sea lion who ate my spotty once I had thrown it back!

Brayden was very proud to catch a spotty, just not so keen to touch it with his bare hands!!

Aaron and Jethro with his blue cod



No comments:

Post a Comment